On My Epic Career as a Novelist

So, I did this...



And now I am supposed to market the crap out of it because frankly I am self-publishing it.
Why? I just didn't feel like putting my fate in the hands of others right now, letting it sit around for a year or two hoping someone will publish it when BOOM - it's out there now to read. No waiting around, sitting on the edge, talent drawer filling with self-doubt.

So instead i short-cutted my way into publication. Now I'm supposed to get into the social media aspect of self-promotion; blog, twitter, facebook etc.

I'd rather write something new...

so, I'll use epicninjabacon right now as my starting point for self-promo with EaFoM. Maybe put up the generous reviews, bemoan my artistic angst at the bad ones...who knows.  1st step I guess is to post this over on my much more popular blog; ogieoglethorpe.blogspot.com