Weekly Update Delayed due to Thanksgiving

Here's a picture of Mark Messier in a towel, drinking a beer, groping a small
black kid and laughing because - hey, it was the 80's!
So, it took me exactly one week to break my 'every Monday posting' pledge. This was only 3 days longer than it took for the Carolina Hurricanes to fall from playoff contention.

But in truth, I am in Maple Leaf country and the internet access here is terrible (insert lame Maple Leaf joke here). So, let's just relax for a few days more and i promise when i get back to civilization (another lame Maple Leaf joke) I will submit a better update for you 9 brave souls that have ventured to join this pool.

And yes, I will honor my arrangement and you all have a 1 in 9 (eight, who am i kidding...look at my team) chance of winning that $100 gift certificate at the end of the year, plus this whack of prizes i have already purchased in a marketing write-off so that y'all will refer me to your friends/family for any mortgage/refinancing needs.

This week's mortgage tip- if you are paying more than 4% interest, you need to talk to me.

Gretzky's reaction to another 'unbeatable' record of his being broken-
Taylor Hall 2 goals, 8 seconds.