Breaking News - The Exchange Player Card is in Play!

A typical Friday Night for Blow My Goat.

At the implied suggestion of Blow My Goat, who won Arrested Development 6's initial contest of 'Who has the most WTF google search avatar' he has decided that in lieu of his Tim Horton's prize (not available overseas or in Cache Creek) that he will use the 'Create a New Rule' card that has been specially designed to help get me out of last place.

Blow My Goat (without realizing it) has picked the Exchange Player Card!

Yes, the Exchange Player Card. Depending on your current position as of October 29th and shown on the right of the blog here, a sliding scale has been created that allows you to exchange a certain # of players according to your position. If you are #1 you can exchange 1 player, if you are #2 you can exchange 2 all the way to lucky #9 who can exchange 9 players!

This is an amazing great idea, I must say and I like to thank Blow My Goat in being so instrumental in his help devising it.

I believe all exchanges must be made online by the commissioner so feel free to email him your choices/hate mail via the usual outlets.